Tir Tairngire, the place of promise in irish folklore, will become an ecocommunity like none before it. Mixing the old and the new, a completely new society built from the ground up, out of whole cloth, with sustainability and heritage trades in mind. A communal cultural experience wearing the armour of a corporate non-profit, this little dream is soon going to make history.
Tir Tairngire Ecovillage is a grassroots sustainable community project for the South West coast of the province Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada) being headed by Robin Gosse.
* Off-the-grid dealers page (see Resources tab) (July 12, 2018)
* Supplier List now Gardening Supplies (July 12, 2018)
* Added Bookshop page (July 11, 2018)
* Split the resources into smaller easier to view sections. Slight change of format. (June 27, 2018)
* Added some Bamboo Info and Supplier! (June 8, 2018)
* Navabar updated to make finding things a little easier (April 29, 2018)
* Art has been updated! (April 21, 2018)
* Url changed from /directory to /resources (April 18, 2018)
* More listings have been added (April 21, 2018)
Phone: (709) 649-3212