Tabula Rosa, a place of promise, will become an eco-community like none before it. Mixing the old and the new, a completely new society built from the ground up, out of whole cloth, with sustainability and heritage trades in mind. A communal cultural experience wearing the armour of a corporate non-profit, this little dream is soon going to make history.
Tabula Rosa Ecovillage is a grassroots sustainable community project for the South West coast of the province Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada) being headed by Robin Gosse.
* Name no longer Tir Tairngire but Tabula Rosa Ecovillage (September 19, 2018)
* Return of the forum! https://robingosse.ca/forum/ (September 9, 2018)
* Updated Bookshop (September 6, 2018)
* Off-the-grid dealers page (see Resources tab) (July 12, 2018)
* Supplier List now Gardening Supplies (July 12, 2018)
Phone: (709) 649-3212